Using your 401k or IRA funds to invest in a franchise is not new concept - but it may for you. Guidant Financial Group is the nation’s leading provider of this strong business and retirement strategy.
Let us show you how to use your retirement funds to invest in your own franchise without taking a taxable distribution, incurring penalties or having to get a loan. When you fund your business with retirement funds, you can:
- Build wealth – find out how you can realize much of the benefit from the businesses success INSIDE your retirement plan. In addition, we can show you how to contribute $45,000 dollars annually – tax deferred!
- Eliminate debt – instead of sending cash to a bank in the form of interest payments, invest your initial cash-flow into growth!
- Use up to 100% of your funds from 401k, IRA, SEP, 403b or other retirement accounts without paying taxes or penalties.
- Combine SBA, unsecured loans or other lending programs with your retirement funds for more start-up capital.
- Secure funding fast – typically 2 to 3 weeks or less!
Guidant Financial Group is the only company in franchise financing named to the 2008 Inc. 500 list. They have helped more than 5,000 individuals, in all 50 states to purchase a franchise. Request a FREE financing consultation from the recognized leader in franchise financing today!